Monday, December 27, 2010

another year.... Best Wishes for 2011








































It has been a busy 2010 in Forth! Alongside all of my Council duties and weekly surgeries, I've been campaigning on a whole host of local matters, including,





· promoting the successful Forth Community Festival



· fighting the corner of voluntary groups facing an uncertain future due to budget cuts



· pressing the case for affordable housing in the city



· tackling the LIbDem/SNP Council on their budget CONsultation



· highlighting the work of Edinburgh Tenants' Federation



· advising staff and students at Telford College



· demanding and achieving action on issues from Bangholm to Craigroyston



· awarding grants to worthwhile local projects as Neighbourhood Partnership Convener



· helping save Granton Gas Tower from demolition...





just a few of the things in which I've been involved!





Next year I'll keep up the pressure on the LibDem/SNP Council Administration to deliver a fair deal for Forth locally and lets hope for a change in government at Holyrood in May which will deliver for us.





I would like to wish all my constituents a very happy New Year and all the best for 2011!





Please do not hesitate to get i touch with me;





http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/councillors/16/cammy_day



No comments: